WWW.OFFICE.COM/SETUP – ENTER PRODUCT KEY
Office Setup - Now a days businesses are not restricted by geographical barriers, which calls for a universally used program in every office premise. This is where Microsoft Office comes in as it is used widely in the offices all around the globe. Every industry and sector avails the esteemed apps and features of MS Office; be it schools, hospitals, offices, or banks. Microsoft Office also known as Office is a family of premium customer software manufactured and distributed by Microsoft. Office proves its worth by offering over 100 languages compatibility and extensively used apps like Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Every working individual or student can benefit from MS Office as it fulfils the ever diverse client demands. You can get the premium Office applications by downloading, installing, and activating it on www.office.com/setup.
How to Easily Download Microsoft Office on Windows or Mac – www.office.com/setup
The premium functions of MS Office can be downloaded on Windows or Mac by pursuing the following steps: www.office.com/setup
- Open the PC and launch any preferred web browser.
- Go to the link www.office.com/setup.
- In case you are not logged in on the site, press “Sign In.”
- Any account varying from work, Microsoft, to school can be associated with Office depending on your choice.
- In case of a Microsoft account:
- Go to the home page of Office.
- Click on Install Office.
- Again choose Install.
- In case of a work or school account:
- Go to the home page of Microsoft Office.
- Begin the installation process by selecting Microsoft Office.
Office setup file will now be downloaded on the system.
How to Easily Install Microsoft Office on a Windows PC
You can easily install MS Office on any Windows system through the following instructions:
- Depending on the web browser you are using, select one of the following steps:
- In case of Internet Explorer or Edge: Click Run.
- In case of Chrome browser: Tap Setup.
- In case of Firefox: Press Save File.
- Selecting one out of these steps will begin the installation procedure.
- The installation process time depends on the system specs.
- Once you reach “You’re all set! Office is installed now” tab, the installation will be wrapped up.
- Press Close to finalize the procedure.
- Search any of the Office application to use it.
How to Quickly Activate Microsoft Office on Window – Office.com/setup
Office can be quickly activated on a Windows system through the below-mentioned instructions: office.com/setup
- You can locate the Office applications office.com/setup by pressing the Start
- Office.com/setup then enter down any of the Office apps such as PowerPoint.
- Locate the application icon from the results.
- You will now see the license agreement on the screen.
- Carefully read the agreement and accept it.
- Office is now activated on your system.
How to Easily Install MS Office on a Mac
To easily install MS Office on a Mac, go through the presented instructions:
- Open the Downloads folder after you have downloaded the setup file.
- Locate the file by the name of Microsoft Office installer.pkg. (The name can differ)
- After you see the installation screen, click Continue.
- The license agreement will now be visible on the screen.
- Read through it and click Continue.
- To agree with the terms and conditions, press Agree.
- Select the way you wish to install MS Office and press Continue.
- Ensure to confirm the required specifications for installing Office.
- Now click on Install.
- If the user password is asked, then enter it.
- Press Install Software to proceed further.
- Press Close, to finish up the installation.
How to Easily Activate MS Office on a Mac
To quickly activate Microsoft Office on Mac, follow the presented instructions:
- Launch the Dock and then press the Launchpad
- Look for any Microsoft app option like Word and click on it.
- You may see the What’s New window after opening Word.
- Press on Get Started to activate Office.
Minecraft has released a series of free educational sessions that parents can download to help children learn at home. Minecraft Marketplace, which features items and add-ons that people can use in the popular block-building game, has a new Education section. The educational content lets players explore the International Space Station, through a partnership with NASA, […]
The post Minecraft launches free educational content for children appeared first on Microsoft News Centre UK.
All NHS staff will be able to use Microsoft Teams for free so they can quickly communicate with colleagues during the Coranavirus outbreak. Key workers will be able to use instant messaging and audio and video calls to share advice and updates on their patients, wherever they are. Ian Phoenix, Director of Technology at NHS […]
The post NHS staff can use Microsoft Teams for free amid Coronavirus outbreak appeared first on Microsoft News Centre UK.
Three women in the UK using artificial intelligence to speed up the development of drugs to treat Alzheimer’s have been shortlisted for a major prize for female entrepreneurs. Microsoft has today named 20 companies across the world as finalists in its Female Founders competition, including five from the UK. Four winners will receive a share […]
The post Women working to speed up discovery of Alzheimer’s drug shortlisted for major award appeared first on Microsoft News Centre UK.
By Will Tuttle, Xbox Wire Editor in Chief A few months ago, we revealed Xbox Series X, our fastest, most powerful console ever, designed for a console generation that has you, the player, at its center. When it is released this holiday season, Xbox Series X will set a new bar for performance, speed and […]
The post Xbox Series X: A closer look at the technology powering the next generation appeared first on Microsoft News Centre UK.
Microsoft has released an app that allows companies to collaborate more effectively during a crisis. Built by a team of developers in just 48 hours, the Power Apps template has been launched as businesses step up plans to mitigate the impact of COVID-19. The platform, which combines Power Apps, Power Automate, Teams and SharePoint, can […]
The post New Microsoft app built in just two days lets your staff communicate during a crisis appeared first on Microsoft News Centre UK.
Microsoft has teamed up with children’s authors Greg James and Chris Smith to release a digital short story on YouTube to celebrate World Book Day. The free story – entitled Stop: That’s Not My Grandma – was co-created in four hours by James, a radio DJ, Smith, children and their families on a Microsoft Surface […]
The post Microsoft Surface helps authors write and release short story for kids on World Book Day appeared first on Microsoft News Centre UK.
A new mixed-reality centre that aims to boost the number of people with cutting-edge digital skills in the North has been unveiled in Hull. The Digital Realities Centre will train people to use Microsoft HoloLens, a headset that allows users to place 3D digital models in the room alongside them, so they can use the […]
The post Holograms in Hull: How a new mixed-reality centre is teaching the future of tech appeared first on Microsoft News Centre UK.
The sequel to the hugely popular Ori and the Blind Forest will be released within days, and gamers can look forward to new characters, features and music from a 72-piece orchestra. Available from March 11, Ori and the Will of the Wisps tells the story of a spirit guardian on a quest to reunite with […]
The post New characters, new monsters, new quests: A look at Ori and the Will of the Wisps appeared first on Microsoft News Centre UK.
Compared to the previous generation, Xbox Series X represents a superior balance of power and speed in console design, advancing on all technological fronts to delivering amazing, dynamic, living worlds and minimize any aspects that can take you out of the experience. Our job at Team Xbox is to give teams the tools they need […]
The post What you can expect from the next generation of gaming appeared first on Microsoft News Centre UK.
Angelina Jolie teams up with Microsoft Education and the BBC to give children high-quality journalism
Angelina Jolie has co-produced a weekly show, My World, with Microsoft Education and BBC World Service to deliver impartial and factual stories to children across the world. The Oscar-winning actress and humanitarian is an executive producer on the programme, which is part of a free, global media literacy and journalist initiative for students. The project […]